Friday, November 14, 2008

Halloween Week

HALLOWEEN FUN!!
My Little Indecisive Child

My little Angel

I know I am a little behind in posting Halloween pictures but I am trying to forget it because it lasts like a whole week out here and it drives me crazy. Whatever happened to dressing up one time to go trick or treating on the 31st? Well, out here in Ohio the city decides when to trick or treat. It usually is the Friday before Halloween. Some nearby town do it the Saturday before the 31st. Why you ask? Who knows...Insane Ohioans. I like the fact that it is always on a weekend so kids and parents don't have to worry about school the next day, or you don't have to worry about doing it on a Sunday night either, so I guess it is a pretty good idea. However, since they block out from 6-8pm that kids can trick or treat it's not like they are staying out til midnight knocking on doors and begging for candy. But Whatever! Anyway, because the 31st just happened to be on Friday this year, the girls actually got to trick or treat on Halloween!! But it is all the activities before that make me crazy and by the time it is time to trick or treat, I have put their costumes on 3 or 4 different times between school activities, church, and community and I just want to be done. Brooklyn loves it. It is like dress up everyday for a week. She had her school party on Thursday the 30. London had activities all day the 31, Church activities the 29, and Community things on the 25. Craziness!!! I have to admit that it still never gets old seeing them parade around in their costumes and participating in their classroom parties.

Church Party



Brooklyn's School Party




London's Parade




We had friends come over with their kids and we had pizza and then they went trick or treating together. They played outside and ate their candy.




Brooklyn's Stash




London's Stash

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At least in Ohio the kids can still dress up for school and parade around the classroom. They won't let them do anything like that here in AZ. They can't even talk about Halloween. They can't have a Halloween party it has to be Fall party. And oh now don't even mention witches or ghosts! Pumpkins and bats are okay though!

Jessica said...

I LOVE London's costume!! Ivy needs one of those! Cute pic's! Beecher