Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sled Riding

Can you help me find my girls? Oh wait, they are in deer hunting orange and hot pink . I will never lose them, even if I tried. We had this grand idea to take the girls sledding. To my surprise, I actually had fun. After the 2 girls were dressed, they didn't want to wait for me to get the baby all bundled, so Greg went ahead and took them out. Once I was ready and had Sydney looking like "Ralphie", we went out to find them. I didn't have to look for very long. They stood out like a sore thumb. Their outfits were so cute on them and perfect for the snow. The coats were long and had a tight cuff so the snow couldn't get down there arms. They would have stayed out there all day if we would have let them. Unfortunately 2 minutes after I was out there I had to head back to the van because I had to change a diaper. So I ended up staying in the van for an hour til Greg came back and took Sydney and I went out and played with the girls for about 30 minutes. Good Times!!

Don't ask me what is wrong with Brooklyn's hands in all the pictures.

10 comments:

christy said...

That looks like so much fun and I love the bright outfits. It's true you won't have trouble finding them even in a snowstorm!

Unknown said...

That looks freezing, but tons of fun!!

Heidi said...

I love your girls outfits. They are so cute. And...since they stand out, they're even better. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Unknown said...

BRRRRRRRRRR.....looks so cold! The girls look cute though!

Hansen Family said...

Hey Maggie, I don't know if you'll remember me but this is Jodi Sargent, I saw your blog on Sherry's blog list and your girls are so cute, they look just like you!! I just thought I would write and say HI

Maggie's Madness said...

Jodi-Give me your info. I would love to catch up with you. Good to hear from you.

Hansen Family said...

My blog is hansenfamily94.blogspot.com. It's private so I will need your e-mail address to add to my list.

Maggie's Madness said...

Jodi-
My email is maggie81076@msn.com
hope to hear from you.

Maggie's Madness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hansen Family said...

my e-mai address is bjtahansen@msn.com e-mail me your info so I can add it to my blog

Thanks
Jodi