Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Christmas Time

Well, I am only a month late on posting Christmas festivities. We had a great Christmas! Santa was very kind to us. We got a Wii with a bunch of games. The girls got lots of Barbie stuff...the party bus, the house, furniture, more dolls and clothes what more could you possibly want?! Greg got a nerf machine gun which he glady tested out on the girls. I got a new watch. We enjoyed being at home especially since Greg took the week off. We played a lot of Wii and Greg and London perfected Mario Kart. Brooklyn has since picked up on it and I am holding my own. When your 7 and 5 year old beat you it is a bit humbling. At least I can beat Greg at bowling :)



Greg was so excited for all the Barbie stuff he could hardly contain himself!


London was more than willing to help Sydney open her presents!


The girls had fun making gingerbread houses out of rice krispies. I figured why waste all that money on something that they aren't even going to eat...so they each made a house and then somthing to give Santa. London made a Santa face and Brooklyn made a candy cane. They enjoyed doing it and eating it so it was a win win!!




No comments: