Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Brooklyn's Birthday

Birthday Girl
In the past, I have not been a big fan of McDonalds. My kids love it and I love that they love it and sometimes it is great for that quick meal, but as for me, the only thing on their menu worth anything is a Coke. But I have to say I have changed my mind. Ronald McDonald is fantastic!! Brooklyn turned 5 on December 22 and she had her birthday party there. They did EVERYTHING. All I had to do was show up with my money. They provided the cake, the games, a hostess to run the games and take orders and serve and CLEAN UP (best part) and each kid got a happy meal with a sundae, and a treat bag. What more can you ask for? Oh, PLAYLAND! They all seemed to have a great time even though it was negative something outside and seemed even colder inside since the heater wasn't working but the kids didn't notice much, or if they did, they didn't complain. Thanks to all of you who came and helped make her day fun.

Brrr...
After a couple hours at McDonalds, we went home and she got to open presents from us. Also Angel had to give the girls their Christmas from her. They were thrilled to open presents before Christmas. Angel spoils them ROTTEN! Yep, you heard me Angel. I guess it is not just the girls, but she spoils all of us.
Greg getting "DR." shoes and scrub hats.

London getting a remote control barbie car.

Brooklyn getting a Barbie cash register along with clothes and Sponge Bob umbrella


Me getting a whole lot of things: purse, make-up, jewelry

Sydney getting lots of attention

Angel getting "comfy/relaxing" things
Sweet little Brooklyn
x2
Scary little Brooklyn
Can't forget smiley, toothless London

3 comments:

Colette said...

You have such cute girls! I'm so going to McDonald's for the next birthday party.

Leanne said...

Cute pictures. I'm glad Brooklyn had a good birthday. McDonald's does sound like a great way to go.

Unknown said...

Time to post again...it's been like a month!