Friday, December 19, 2008

Brooklyn's PJ Party

The last day of school before break is pretty much a party day for all. Brooklyn's preschool was no exception. They got to wear their PJ's and slippers, bring a blanket and stuffed animal. They frosted sugar cookies and made some crafts. And of course they had gym. I think I could have survived PS if I knew it was going to be like this. (Note to self...you are paying $100 a month for this). Actually we love her PS. Her teacher is fantastic and Brooklyn has developed this love for letters and sounds. She goes around the house or while we are in the car and names everything and tells me what letter it starts with and what sound it makes. She is a bright one. She comes up with some pretty amazing words when asked "Name something that starts with 't'?" or any other letter. She is a great kid and loves school. On this day she was even chosen to do the weather bear which she has to dress the bear according to what the weather is outside. She did a great job getting hats, gloves, sweaters, pants, and boots. It will be fun to see her in Kindergarten. Hopefully she will start reading soon.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hey Maggie....it's Heidi. I am so brain dead. I was just looking through my blog and noticed that you made a comment on mine when I first started doing this. So I had come see yours. Your family is SO cute. Your girls are beautiful. It is so fun to see what you are up to. I just added you on my blog so I can keep reading yours. I hope you have a Merry Christmas.