Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sydney's Milestones

It seems like for some reason the third child doesn't have as many pictures as the others, or doesn't have her baby book filled in, or doesn't have a record of her major milestones. Being a third child, I am determined to not let this happen to my little Sydney. So even though I have put this in her baby book and scrapbook, I will fill all of you in. She is now 5 months and 15lbs and growing faster than ever. Greg decided she needed to start some rice cereal a few weeks ago and I knew it wasn't going to be pretty. Ok, I will say it...I told you so. And we haven't tried it since.


The other thing she is trying to do is roll over. If you lay her on her back it is easy for her to get to her side. In fact, she has been doing that since birth. She never has liked being on her back and instantly would roll to her side, but now it is with purpose. She also likes to scoot on her back as a means of transportation. I am trying to decide if I want to call her scooter or Zachary! (This is my nephew who used to do the same thing).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Maggie,
Could Sydney get any cuter?!? Keep the pictures and updates coming. What a wonderful little blessing:)

Dawn

DeGooyer Family said...

What cute pictures! Hope you all are doing well.