Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby Sydney

I was messing around with the camera the other day trying to figure out how to put the date back on the pictures and I found the black and white and sepia option. So I used the cutest model I could find and this is what I came up with.




Then I wondered what it would be like to have a little boy and what he'd look like, so I slicked the model's hair down and now I don't have to wonder anymore.

Well, as you can see, that is what she thought of me playing dress up with her.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

OH how big she is getting! Cute pics..I wonder if my camera has that option?

Unknown said...

Ohh... You'd better start working on a boy! You would have such a cute one. She looks bigger in these pics than she really is. I loved holding her on Sunday, her sweet smile and those dimples are to die for.-
Amy N.

Jessica said...

What a cutie! Wish I was there to hold her!!! JessB

Berrett's said...

haha that last photo is great! She is getting so big!! She is so cute!! How old is she now? Well i hope you are doing well...we sure miss it out there!!!

Love,
Tina

Leanne said...

She is so cute. That's so funny. I remember dressing my little brother up as a girl, but I don't see too many girls being dressed up as a boy. Too funny!