Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lost Tooth

Sunday London had been wiggling her front tooth all day. At church I looked at her and it was bent back and looked horrible. During primary she wasn't interested in singing, she was interested in playing with her tooth. So we were on our way out of the parking lot when I looked in the rear view mirror only to see London's face with a big smile on it. She said "hi mom" and kept grinning. As if I wouldn't notice. I said when did you lose it and she said right now. Losing teeth must be the grossest and ugliest thing you have to put up with while being a parent. Well, there might be a couple things worse, but this certainly is high on the list according to me.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh so cute London!!!!! You look like Daxton did. His are all grown back in now.