Tuesday, September 16, 2008

brooklyn and the camera

As someone once told me, Brooklyn is a creative handful. Such a nice way to put "she is a whole lot of trouble." She reminds me of her cousin Sierra when she was little. We have had so many incidents with her that it is not funny. However, now we can look back and laugh. She is finally out of that stage, well I hope so, and now she is exploring new ways to channel her energy. One of them is taking the digital camera and sneaking up on people and taking their picture, or taking pictures of random things, a million times. But there have been some funny things she has caught on film. Like the other day, I have been on an exercise kick to lose the 'baby fat' when she was in Sydney's room with the camera and caught this sexy mama all hot and sweaty.

I know what you are all thinking. If she can make me look this good she might have real potential as a photographer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You really do look fantastic! Seriously, I don't know how you have the energy to be working out! You just had a baby! Good for you!

Jessica said...

One hot mama is right! Love it! Beecher