Thursday, March 5, 2009

Morning time

It seems every morning everyone is so excited to see Sydney. She has definitely brought so much happiness to our home. It is hard to believe that she is already 8 months. But a few Saturdays ago, I slept in a little while longer and when I finally drug my butt out of bed, this is what I woke to.
I can't complain. The girls love her and are constantly in her face and want to be holding her. London has gained a lot of confidence with picking her up and walking her around. It makes me nervous because I remember (mostly because my mother told me) carrying around my brothers and I actually dropped Cade on his head. (So that might explain it Cade). London is very careful, but it makes Brookyn think she can do it too, and that right there is just a big accident waiting to happen. But I guess too much love is better than none.

2 comments:

Hansen Family said...

They are such cute girls, way to go!!!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA I don't remember hearing that you dropped Cade! That explains so much. haha jk