Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sydney's Latest and Greatest

All my girls have been a little slow on the whole sitting, standing, crawling, walking, and teething things. Sydney is 8 months old and is starting to get a little more comfortable sitting. She is still very wobbly and sometimes stubborn and just gets really stiff. But we were trying to capture a little bit on video and this is what we got.


She also is trying to eat baby food, but she gags on all of it...green, yellow, orange, soft, chunky, warm, cold or however else it may come. Mind you this isn't the first time she has had baby food. I give her at least a jar a day. Now all she wants to do is spit it. This makes for a messy dinner but lots of laughs. She refuses to eat rice cereal so I have been sneaking it in her bottles. I'm sure if she could talk she would say forget all the food and just give me a stinkin bottle. Hope this isn't a sign of what's to come.

This thing is fantastic. It is a mesh bag that you can put food in and then she can suck the juice or flavor out of it. We have been trying that lately too, to see what kind of funny faces she will pull. She likes apples, but I think strawberries are her favorite and of course the messiest.

7 comments:

Hansen Family said...

OH, I remember the baby food thing, kind of gross and really messy. I have tons of pictures with the baby food all over also!!!

Unknown said...

That video is so cute. London is such a sweetheart and I love Brooklyn's face cracks me me up when she falls back. I love those mesh food thingys!! Cade absolutely HATED it! Like, he would be so so so annoyed if he came home and I gave it to her. haha now I can tell him I am not the only one who likes it! Thanks for the advice yesterday. I know calling about all of that stuff can be annoying, but I appreciate the help.

Jessica said...

You make em good Maggs! Too cute!

Leanne said...

Cute video and pictures. It makes me kind of excited. I love the morning pictures as well. They're all so sweet.

Colette said...

Your girls are so cute! They grow up too fast. Enjoy them while you can.

Berrett's said...

Maggie she is soo cute! I loved the video! UGH we need to come visit! I just saw Beecher's blog and it made me miss everyone!!!

tina

Eric and Jaime said...

What a cutie! Eric and I have been talking a lot lately about how much we miss you guys. Teya has never even met her cousins and I know she would have a blast with them. Hope you are doing well. We love you guys!